An Important Message to our Valued Customers
Due to industry-wide production issues stemming from COVID-19, many of our products are experiencing longer than average shipping times. While we are working to update the site with accurate shipping estimates, our incoming call volume has risen substantially, which has led to longer hold times. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may be causing. Rest assured we’re working diligently to reach any customer who has requested contact via email or a return call. We’re truck enthusiasts who understand how eager our customers are to get their parts and upgrade their trucks. We ask for your patience as our service team continues to work toward addressing all of your questions, concerns, and return requests.
Buy Now, Ship Fast & Free
Thanks to our centrally located warehouses, our customers enjoy fast, free shipping on thousands of items.
- We ship almost any item on our site for free within the lower 48 states.
- In-stock orders usually leave our warehouses the same day, but orders can sometimes take up to 48 hours to leave the warehouse.
- After shipment, allow an additional 2-3 business days for delivery.
- Once shipped, we will email you with order confirmation and tracking information.
Some orders do not quality for our fast, free delivery due to the following special circumstances:
- Custom made products require additional manufacturing time.
- Please allow additional shipping days for out-of-stock items.
- Freight shipments to remote areas may have an additional cost.
- Products shipped directly from the manufacturer may take longer.
Standard Shipping Delivery Days
Map shows estimated ground transit times; actual delivery times may vary.
Puxee is proud to offer fast, free ground shipping to all of our customers. For expedited shipping, please call us before your order is placed.
Details on expedited shipping:
- There is an additional cost to you.
- Only applies to the time the product is in transit to you.
- Does not reduce the processing time.
Shipping Notification and Receipt
Most items do not require a signature upon delivery, though the carrier may add a signature requirement based on the delivery location if they feel that leaving it may create a risk. LTL freight deliveries also require a signature. Note that person signing must be 18 or older.
Items Not Received
If tracking shows your order was delivered but you have not yet received your order, please give us a call. Most times this can be resolved within 2-3 business days.
We carefully package each order to prevent damage, but accidents do happen. If your product arrives damaged, please follow these steps:
- Call us within 72 hours of receiving damaged items.
- Take a photo of damaged items.
- Keep all packaging and packing material.
- Prepare the damaged merchandise for pickup.
*Note: If you receive a freight shipment that is visibly damaged, refuse delivery and do not sign anything.
When your item exceeds the shipment limits for parcel carriers, we will have one of our trusted freight carriers deliver your order. We strive to provide freight shipping at no cost, but some locations will require an additional delivery fee. After shipment, most freight items arrive to you within 3-5 days.
- We offer free shipping on freight items.
- Some items and hard-to-reach locations may require additional fees.
- Must be 18 or older to accept freight and signature-required shipments.
- The driver or delivery service will contact you to make a delivery appointment.
- When placing your order, include a valid contact number to reach you.
Inspect Before You Sign
- If your freight item arrives visibly damaged, inspect the product prior to accepting delivery.
- If damage is present, DO NOT accept delivery and do not sign the delivery receipt.
- Return paperwork to the driver and call us immediately.
Not Eligible for Return:
- Freight shipments are not eligible for return.
- To ensure it fits, call us before you order to take advantage of our guaranteed fit program.
- If there is damage to the packaging or item, do not sign the bill of lading and/or delivery receipt.
Semi or Liftgate Truck
- Freight shipments arrive via semi or liftgate truck.
- Some addresses require an alternate delivery location; business deliveries are preferred.
Liftgate and Non-Liftgate Delivery
- To guarantee the delivery truck has a liftgate, contact us before placing your order.
- Liftgate services may incur an additional fee.
- Drivers only use liftgates to remove and place orders on ground.
- Driver will only help get the order to the first covered area. Customer is responsible for moving to desired location.
We’re Here To Help. Contact Us.
CUSTOMER LOYALTY SPECIALISTS
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
Sat & Sun: Closed
NECESITA AYUDA EN ESPAÑOL?
Lunes – Viernes: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
CHAT LOYALTY SPECIALISTS
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
Sat & Sun: Closed
SALES / SALES CHAT SPECIALISTS
Mon – Sat: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET
Sun: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET